It’s advisable to address your concerns early and explore the available options. At Specialists in Plastic Surgery, we recommend a wide variety of non-surgical facial treatments that will fit your needs. Our goal is to help you achieve results that rival our surgical procedures.
Cosmetic Injectables: Your Facelift Alternative
Dynamic lines and wrinkles are tackled using BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport®, and XEOMIN®. These lines and wrinkles typically appear across the forehead and around the eyes. The neuromodulator treatments work to relax the muscles under tension. Patients are thrilled with the results of softened expressions and a more youthful appearance.
Dermal fillers minimize the static lines and wrinkles caused by age, sleep, gravity, and the sun. These lines are filled with the natural substance hyaluronic acid. Because dermal fillers are so versatile, we use them to restore volume to the cheek area, lips, and chin. We offer JUVÉDERM®, Restylane®, RADIESSE®, and Revanesse Versa.
What Are the Benefits of a Non-surgical Facelift?
Injectables treat fine lines and wrinkles throughout the whole face while a traditional facelift addresses the lower/midface area. Injectables can also significantly enhance the appearance of cheeks and lips by adding volume.
The greatest advantage of a facelift, in comparison, is that it lasts much longer than fillers or neuromodulators. Also, injectables cannot tighten loose or sagging skin like a facelift can.
How Should I Prepare for Cosmetic Injections?
Stop the following medications and supplements a week before your procedure:
- Fish oil/Omega-3 fatty acids
- Ginkgo Biloba
- St John’s Wort
- Vitamin E
Two days before treatment:
- Begin taking Arnica to help reduce side effects and speed healing
On the day of your procedure:
- Use products containing Retinoids, Glycolic Acid, or other anti-aging ingredients
- Wax, bleach, tweeze, or use hair removal cream on the areas to be treated
- Wear makeup
- Eat a healthy meal before your appointment
- Make sure you are well-hydrated
Recovery After Non-Surgical Facelift Procedures
Be sure to follow the post-procedure instructions and the following tips:
- Do not lie down or fall asleep for three to four hours after injections
- Do not massage or rub the treatment areas
- Continue taking Arnica supplements to minimize bruising
- Sleep with your head elevated on the first night to control swelling
- Avoid lifting, bending over, or any strenuous activities for 24 hours
- Avoid exposure to the sun and intense heat until the swelling and redness subside completely
- Apply a cold compress to the treatment areas for up to ten minutes every hour, and take TYLENOL®
- Do not take aspirin or NSAIDs
When Will I See My Results?
Most dermal fillers deliver immediate or nearly immediate results. Most neuromodulator results are final within 2 weeks.
Why Should I Choose Specialists in Plastic Surgery for a Non-surgical Facelift?
We pride ourselves on having a nationally board-certified and licensed Physician’s Assistant injector. She is an expert in enhancing her patients’ natural beauty with over a decade of experience injecting toxins (BOTOX® Cosmetic, XEOMIN®, Dysport®) and dermal fillers. Her uniquely skillful techniques provide patients with a natural, refreshed appearance. She is experienced in treating all age groups, skin types, and ethnicities.
With our top-tier training, experience, and artistry, we create individualized, meticulous outcomes for all areas of the face. We are committed to excellence, providing a caring and warm atmosphere with personalized service. Our philosophy is “What is important to you is crucial to us.”
Ready to learn more about your most effective non-surgical facelift options?
Call Specialists in Plastic Surgery to schedule a consultation at (919) 785-0505. Or use the button at the top of your screen to book online.