Matthew W. Blanton, MD
With our top-tier training, experience and artistry, we are able to create individualized, meticulous outcomes for all areas of the body, breasts and face. We are committed to excellence, providing a caring and warm atmosphere with personalized service. Our philosophy is “What is important to you is crucial to us.”
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon in Raleigh, NC
Dr. Matthew Blanton, board-certified plastic surgeon, provides plastic and reconstructive surgery to patients in Raleigh, NC. After completing his medical education and training in general surgery, Dr. Blanton decided to enter the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery. He admired the ability of plastic surgeons to transform the appearance of patients suffering from severe cancer defects, trauma and congenital defects.
Dr. Blanton offers a breadth of aesthetic and reconstructive procedures and works personally with each patient to improve appearance and regain confidence. He is highly skilled in the most advanced plastic surgical procedures and non-surgical procedures to enhance the face, breast and body. Dr. Blanton dedicates his talents to each and every patient, both men and women, to understand and achieve each individual’s aesthetic desires and expectations.
Dr. Blanton considers personal attention the most vital aspect of his practice. Your office visits will be individually structured to your specific needs; the facility has been designed with comfort and privacy paramount. Consider the care and concern he and his staff provide in his office as characteristic of the way Dr. Blanton will handle your procedure. He takes extra care to ensure your safety, expectation and satisfaction no matter which procedure you choose.
Dr. Blanton lives in Raleigh with his sons, Miles & Cormac.
- Board-certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Medical School: Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine
- General Surgery Residency: Indiana University Medical Center
- Fellowship: Indiana Center for Vascular Biology and Medicine
- Plastic Surgery Residency: Duke University Medical Center
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- North Carolina Society of Plastic Surgery, President 2020
- Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Adjunct Clinical Professor, Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Duke University
- Rex Hospital
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Get in touch.
Please fill out the form below. Our Patient Care Coordinators will contact you to schedule.
|3633 Harden Road Raleigh, NC 27607|
|Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm|