Sanjay V. Daluvoy, MD, FACS
With our top-tier training, experience and artistry, we are able to create individualized, meticulous outcomes for all areas of the body, breasts and face. We are committed to excellence, providing a caring and warm atmosphere with personalized service. Our philosophy is “What is important to you is crucial to us.”
Dr. Sanjay Daluvoy, board-certified plastic surgeon in Raleigh, NC has been rooted in medicine, healthcare, and helping people from his early years. He grew up with a father who is a surgeon and a mother dedicated to community service. Dr. Daluvoy understands the importance of finding the delicate balance between the science of medicine and the art of patient care in order to deliver the best outcomes to patients.
Dr. Daluvoy has focused his professional craft on developing a strong knowledge base in addition to advanced technical skills in the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery. He understands how changes to a person’s body due to aging, trauma, or cancer surgery can negatively affect one’s life both physically and emotionally. With a highly personalized approach, Dr. Daluvoy performs a broad range of aesthetic and reconstructive surgeries both in the hospital setting as well as in our safe, accredited, state-of-the-art private surgery facility. With meticulous attention to detail, Dr. Daluvoy strives to improve and restore not only a patient’s body but also their confidence.
Dr. Daluvoy truly believes that it is a privilege to take care of people’s health. His #1 goal is to provide a positive experience for patients, built on communication, compassion and trust. The caring team at Specialists in Plastic Surgery works closely with each patient in the Raleigh, NC private practice. The team provides a very professional and personalized experience every step of the way while delivering optimal results.
Dr. Daluvoy lives in Durham, NC with his wife and two children.
- Board Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Undergraduate: Brown University
- Medical School: Jefferson Medical College
- General Surgery Residency: George Washington University Medical Center
- Research Fellowship: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Plastic Surgery Fellowship: Duke University Medical Center
- Executive Education: Stanford Business School
- Active Member: American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Active Member: North Carolina Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow: American College of Surgeons
- Founder & Executive Director: World Children’s Initiative www.wciprojects.org
- Operation Smile
- Division Chief of Plastic Surgery, UNC Rex Hospital
- WakeMed Hospital Cary
Get in touch.
Please fill out the form below. Our Patient Care Coordinators will contact you to schedule.
|3633 Harden Road Raleigh, NC 27607|
|Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm|