Lip augmentation can create plumper, fuller lips or reduce fine lines around the mouth.There are many options for lip augmentation, and your doctor can recommend the one that best suits you.
Laser Lip Rejuvenation:
- Laser treatments stimulate the growth of new collagen and remove layers of dead old skin. This is effective for treating fine lines but not for plumping the lips. Recovering from laser lip rejuvenation takes a couple of days, but, usually only one treatment is necessary.
- These treatments have few side effects and generally no downtime although the effects wear off with time.
- Restylane® is a natural cosmetic dermal filler. It is made of hyaluronic acid, a compound that already exists in the body. Restylane has less chance of allergic reaction than animal-based treatments.
- This is a purified form of hyaluronic acid which mimics the effects of the hyaluronic acid occurring naturally in the body.
- Juvéderm® is a natural cosmetic dermal filler. It is made of hyaluronic acid, a compound which already exists in the body. Juvéderm has less chance of allergic reactions than animal-based treatments. It is made by Allegan®, the manufacturer of Botox®.
Schedule Your Lip Augmentation in Raleigh, NC
If you’re ready to learn more about lip enhancement, please contact our office in Raleigh to schedule a consultation with our nurse injectors. Use the email form to send a question or call 919-785-0505 and ask to speak with one of our nurse injectors.