Lip augmentation can create plumper, fuller lips or reduce fine lines around the mouth.There are many options for lip augmentation, and your doctor can recommend the one that best suits you.
Laser Lip Rejuvenation:
- Laser treatments stimulate the growth of new collagen and remove layers of dead old skin. This is effective for treating fine lines but not for plumping the lips. Recovering from laser lip rejuvenation takes a couple of days, but, usually only one treatment is necessary.
- These treatments have few side effects and generally no downtime although the effects wear off with time.
- Restylane® is a natural cosmetic dermal filler. It is made of hyaluronic acid, a compound that already exists in the body. Restylane has less chance of allergic reaction than animal-based treatments.
- This is a purified form of hyaluronic acid which mimics the effects of the hyaluronic acid occurring naturally in the body.
- Juvéderm® is a natural cosmetic dermal filler. It is made of hyaluronic acid, a compound which already exists in the body. Juvéderm has less chance of allergic reactions than animal-based treatments. It is made by Allegan®, the manufacturer of Botox®.
"I had the absolute best experience with Amanda Olsen, the PA injector at Specialists in Plastic Surgery. She is caring, knowledgeable and ensures the utmost comfort when in her care. I had both fillers and Botox done for the very first time on my 38th birthday and she explained every step she was taking.
She is top notch on quality and I will absolutely be back to see her again. Don’t wait a second longer to upgrade to the best possible you. She has a life long customer right here! Thanks again, Amanda!" - S.E.
"Coupled with kindness and friendliness, Amanda Olsen's professionalism and artistry is par none! I have been a patient/client of Amanda's for 4 years, once I found her, there was no need to look any further. Over the years I have had several different anti aging services, Amanda has always given me excellent results.
She has a gentle hand, is well informed in medical aesthetics and answers any questions I may have. I have particularly enjoyed her injection skills, I prefer a natural look approach and she never dissappoints. If you're looking for a medical aesthetics professional with skills don't hesitate to ask for Amanda, you wont be disappointed!" - M.T.
"Dr. Carlino and his Nurse Courtney are the absolute best!! They do whatever is needed to insure I am happy with my results from the procedures. The whole staff are GREAT!!" - L.B.
Schedule Your Lip Augmentation in Raleigh, NC
If you’re ready to learn more about lip enhancement, please contact our office in Raleigh to schedule a consultation with our nurse injectors. Use the email form to send a question or call 919-785-0505 and ask to speak with one of our nurse injectors.