Growing up with a father who is a surgeon and a mother dedicated to community service, I have been rooted in medicine, healthcare, and helping people from my early years. I understand the importance of finding the delicate balance between the science of medicine and the art of patient care in order to deliver the best outcomes to patients.
I have focused my professional craft on developing a strong knowledge base in addition to advanced technical skills in the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery. I understand how changes to a person’s body due to aging, trauma, or cancer surgery can negatively affect one’s life both physically and emotionally. With a highly personalized approach, I perform a broad range of aesthetic and reconstructive surgeries both in the hospital setting as well as in our safe, accredited, state-of-the-art surgery facility. With meticulous attention to detail, I strive to improve and restore not only a patient’s body but also their confidence.
I truly believe that it is a privilege to take care of people’s health. Therefore, my #1 goal is to provide a positive experience for my patients, built on communication, compassion and trust. Our caring team at Specialists in Plastic Surgery works closely with every one of our patients. We provide a very professional and personalized experience every step of the way while delivering optimal results.
- Board-Certified – American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Brown University (Undergraduate) Providence, RI
- Jefferson Medical College (Medical School) Philadelphia, PA
- Stanford University (Graduate School of Business – Executive Education: Innovative Health Care Leader Program – 2018) Palo Alto, CA
- George Washington University (General Surgery Residency) Washington, DC
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (Surgery Research Fellowship) New York, NY
- Duke University (Plastic Surgery Fellowship) Durham, NC
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- North Carolina Society of Plastic Surgeons
- North Carolina Medical Society
- World Children’s Initiative (Founder and Executive Director) (www.wciprojects.org)
- UNC Rex Hospital
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
- WakeMed Hospitals: Raleigh & Cary Campuses
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Daluvoy