Our practice is following the precautionary actions required to ensure the health and safety of all patients and staff.
What you can do as a patient:
- Patients are encouraged to use our online portal to complete all forms prior to their appointment. All information and consents will be sent prior to your visit and need to be signed electronically prior to your appointment.
- You will be receiving text messages for appointment reminders. We ask you respond to these messages.
- Masks are not required to be seen for your appointment. If you prefer to wear a mask and want our providers/team members to wear a mask around you, please let us know.
- Patients being seen will be allowed to have one visitor accompany them on their visit.
- We ask all patients considered to be high risk to review the CDC guidelines and understand them before making an appointment.
What we will do as providers:
- Patient exam rooms will be thoroughly sanitized after each visit.
- Common areas will be sanitized frequently.
- Our AAAASF certified operating rooms have implemented COVID safety guidelines.
FAQ for patients planning to or have already had surgery:
If I receive a COVID vaccine when can I have surgery at Specialists in Plastic Surgery?
If you receive a COVID vaccine we ask that you plan for your surgery to occur at least 2 weeks in advance of receiving the vaccine.
If I just had surgery at Specialists in Plastic Surgery and wanted to receive a COVID vaccine how soon can I receive it?
If you recently had surgery at our facility we recommend waiting at least 2 weeks after your surgery to receive the COVID vaccine.
Thank you for your patience and assistance in helping limit the impact of the COVID-19 virus within our office and community.