Despite diet and exercise, sometimes there are things about our bodies that we just can’t seem to change to our liking. If you have a double chin, this may be one of those things. Fat underneath the chin is almost impossible to get rid of – until now. Kybella is a very popular procedure that can help. Here are 5 reasons why you should get Kybella!
- It is better than surgery. Kybella is a simple injection, unlike an invasive plastic surgery procedure such as liposuction. Deoxycholic acid, a natural part of the human body, is injected. This targets fat cells and destroys them, and they naturally flush out of the body within a few weeks.
- It is permanent. Because the fat cells are destroyed, they are not there to store fat anymore! This means that only one round of treatment is necessary (although most patients do require more than one session per treatment).
- It is quick. The procedure itself only takes about 20 minutes per session. And because it is not a surgical procedure, there is very little preparation involved for the patient.
- It is safe and effective, with little downtime. Most patients report that any time taken to recover was minimal, as were side effects such as swelling, pain, bruising, and redness. Kybella has been approved by FDA, and it has been proven safe in a clinical trial. In that same trial, over 80% of participants said that they saw a significant improvement after Kybella.
- It can be performed on most patients. If you are pregnant or nursing, you may not be able to have a Kybella treatment. Also, if your double chin is caused by sagging, loose skin instead of fat, you may not see results with Kybella.
It can be very frustrating to take the time and effort to exercise and live a healthy lifestyle and yet still have a double chin. Kybella may be the answer for you – it is nonsurgical, safe, and effective. Call the experts at Specialists in Plastic Surgery in Raleigh, North Carolina, for a Kybella consultation. Call (919) 785-0505 today!